Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm Back!

Well...I see that my last post was in April. It makes me so sad that time gets away from me that easily! It's been an eventful couple of months; but, the most exciting part is my new job! I am now teaching 8th Grade Language Arts at Cherokee Middle School in Kingston, Tennessee! It feels so good to be back in the classroom again. I loved being a stay at home mommy, and being a teacher's assistant last year was fun too. But I didn't realize how much I missed having my own classroom until the school year started 4 weeks ago! I spent a lot of my summer digging through all my boxed up school stuff and creating lesson plans. So, I am sad to say that scrapbooking kind of took a back seat for awhile. I have dabbled a little bit with some digital kits. My absolute favorite designer of the moment is Lorie Davison. Her kits are so "out there" and the possiblities for creating pages are endless. Her kits can be found at scrapbookgraphics.com. I have purchased every single one of her kits and like waiting for my favorite author to publish a new novel...I am on the edge of my seat waiting for her newest releases! These kits lend themselves very easily to creating layouts for gifts too. I can't say enough about Lorie Davison. I am also working on my digital cookbook. It will forever be a work in progress, as I am also finding new recipes!

1 comment:

  1. MRS WITTER!I have a blog now!!lol I forgot that I was following yours so when I got onto CMS website just for fun, I created a blog.lol Mine is about careers!!!(random) I am sure Uranus will be in there sometime as well!! Bye for now message me on facebook anytime!!! See you at Wal Mart probally!!Lol

    ReplyDelete