Monday, April 6, 2009

HAPPY EASTERTIME!

I have all these awesome digital scrapbooking kits that I could use to decorate my blog...but am still trying to learn the language of HTML and all that good computer stuff. So, until I have mastered the art of communicating with my computer...I will have to rely on other generous blog designers to keep my blog looking pretty! I chose this design because it reminds me of Easter, which is just around the corner! I took my son Peyton to his first Easter Egg hunt at our church this past Friday evening. Before we left I took some plastic eggs and laid them around the house and then we practiced "hunting" for them and putting them into his basket. He did really well...although he passed by many eggs and actually put some back after he had picked them up! But he filled his whole bucket with 31 eggs and I didn't help him at all! Well, ok...I pointed them out to him...but HE put them all in all by himself! Of course my digital camera bit the dust last week, so I had to resort to my old film camera. So, I will post the pictures on here as soon as I get my pictures and cd back from Wal-mart! I had forgotten how exciting it is to turn in rolls of film and have to wait to see what your pictures look like! Of course, I also had forgotten how much it costs to buy 35mm film AND get it developed. Oh well, I am just glad I had my old stand-by to fall back on! I have some new LO to post on here...so I am off to upload them!

No comments:

Post a Comment