Sunday, March 15, 2009

Here We Go!!!

Well, I am not new to Blogging...but I am new to Blogging where others will probably read it! I usually take a few minutes to reflect on my day at school, and I do that on another Blog. It helps me to remember all of the funny things that my students say and do...because I hope to write a book someday! But now I get to Blog about my favorite thing in the whole wide world...SCRAPBOOKING! I am so lucky that Angel from www.prettyscrappy.com has given me the opportunity to work on her CT! Her designs are awesome and I'm having a lot of fun. Now I am going to participate in my first ever Blog Train! Who knew! I'm really looking forward to learning how to personalize my blog space with my digital scrapbooking supplies too. Hopefully I can figure all of this stuff out in time! Welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment